Welcome to Kittery Eye
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Kittery Eye, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our doctors provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctors
- Complete KOA patient forms
- Request an appointment with an optometrist
- See Insurance plans we accept
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, and treatment of eye diseases
- See the designer frame brands we carry
Existing Patient Links:
- Reorder contact lenses
- Request an appointment
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in One Convenient Location
From our office in Kittery, ME, Kittery Optometric Associates and Kittery Ophthalmic Consultants serve patients from the seacoast region of Maine and New Hampshire - schedule an appointment with an optometrist today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our practice.
Insurance & Financing
For a list of accepted insurances at Kittery Optometric Associates, click here.
Please contact Kittery Ophthalmic Consultants for any questions regarding insurance.
Kittery Optometric Associates is also proud to accept CareCredit.