Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Kittery Eye, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our doctors provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctors
- Request an appointment with an optometrist
- Complete registration form prior to your visit
- See Insurance plans we accept
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, and treatment of eye diseases
- See the designer frame brands we carry
Existing Patient Links:
- Access your personal health record via Kittery Optometric Associate's online portal
- Reorder contact lenses
- Request an appointment
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in One Convenient Location
From our office in Kittery, ME, Kittery Optometric Associates and Kittery Ophthalmic Consultants serve patients from the seacoast region of Maine and New Hampshire - schedule an appointment with an optometrist today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our practice.
Here at Kittery Eye we pride ourselves in offering exceptional customer service and strive to provide top-notch eye care in a friendly environment.
Kittery, ME 03904
For Emergencies contact us by calling (207) 439-0410 and choose "9".